Living Without PlasticBrigette Allen & Christine Wong
Embrace a plastic-free lifestyle with more than 100 simple, stylish swaps for everything from pens and toothbrushes to disposable bottles and the 5 trillion plastic bags we use--and throw out--every year.
- Use a natural loofah, not a synthetic sponge
- Buy milk in glass bottles or make homemade nut milk
- Opt for a waste-free shampoo bar
- Skip the printed receipt and opt for an email instead
- Wrap gifts beautifully with cloth
Organized into five sections--At Home, Food & Drink, Health & Beauty, On the Go, and Special Occasions--Living Without Plastic is a cover-to-cover collection of doable, differencemaking solutions, including a 30-Day Plastic Detox Program.